- Equipment for machines based on the MTZ chassis
- Wheel loader AMKODOR 134
- Wheel loader AMKODOR 134-01
- Backhoe loader AMKODOR 702ЕА
- Backhoe loader AMKODOR 702EA-01
- Backhoe loader AMKODOR 702EM-03
- Backhoe loader AMKODOR 703M
- Excavator-bulldozer AMKODOR 702EB with non-turning moldboard
- Excavator-bulldozer AMKODOR 702EB-02 with turning moldboard
- Excavator-bulldozer AMKODOR 702EBM
- Excavator-bulldozer AMKODOR 702EBM-01
- Road milling cutter for patching AMKODOR 8047A
- Road milling cutter for patching AMKODOR 8048M
Road milling cutter for patching AMKODOR 8048M
The machine is designed for patching the coating of aerodromes, streets, roads, sidewalks. Milling equipment has a hydraulic drive, which improves the smoothness of the milling cutter, significantly reduces vibration and eliminates the overload and breakdown of equipment and tractor due to the safety hydraulic valve. The adjusting valve makes it possible to regulate the number of revolutions of the milling cutter, selecting optimal milling modes, depending on the density and structure of asphalt concrete.
The milling cutter is made of type-making sections with a width of 200 mm, which makes it possible to mill the grooves with a width of 200, 400 and 600 mm. When processing asphalt concrete cracks with a width of 200 mm, asphalt and combustible-lubricating materials are saved, labor productivity is increased. With a width of 600 mm, it is advisable to equalize the asphalt inflows. The depth of milling is adjustable from 0 to 100 mm.
The cutter is made with a shift of 900 mm from the center of the racer to the right dimension of the machine, which makes it possible to perform milling to curbstone or other barriers; it reduces the need for maneuvering by the tractor for milling of large areas or winding cracks.